5.28.2008

let's share.
you're all invited!. kiss kiss.

1. i'm in a very __________ mood right now.
2. my current style icon is __________ 
3. i keep dreaming about __________ 
4. can't wait to get my hands on __________
5. my perfect summer destination is __________
6. __________ is in my iPod all the time.
7. i'd rather __________ than __________ !!!
8. i wish i was __________ for at least a day.


-my answers-
1. festive / 2. andrew vanwyngarden / 3. being in love 
4. lots of kiehl's products
5. a remote beach somewhere in the south pacific 
6. m83 / 7. spend a lot of time doing my hair - shaving it 
8. anaïs nin 


6 comentarios:

Celestina Tercioipelo dijo...

1. I’m in a very naughty mood right now.

2. My current style icon is Holly Golightly.

3. I keep dreaming about cold-hearted guys.

4. Can’t wait to get my hands on books and purses.

5. My perfect summer destination is a seaside plenty of nightlife.

6. Fito is in my iPod all the time.

7. I’d rather arrive than leaving!

8. I wish I was my cat for at least a day.

abraham palafox dijo...

anaïs nin... that's hot :P
saludos!
ame tu blog

jotch dijo...

1. i'm in a very homesick mood right now.

2. my current style icon is numerocuatro.

3. i keep dreaming about loving and being loved in return.

4. can't wait to get my hands on a beautiful guy’s legs.

5. my perfect summer destination is any amazing place my two favorite persons were in.

6. guillemots is in my ipod all the time.

7. i'd rather sleep with him than talk with him !!!

8. i wish i was a great british pop singer for at least a day.

LYNN and HORST dijo...

i really like your answers, so here are mine

1. cuddly
2. horst
3. white space and concrete
4. ice cream
5. stockholm
6. esc
7. cry/pretend not to cry
8. not horst

Anónimo dijo...

wow. más autorretratos verbales. ¡qué ganas! ¡allá voy!

1. nervous.
2. jerzy andrzejewski's "gates of paradise".
3. an unpronounced word in a beloved language.
4. certain dictionary.
5. a non hispanophone place.
6. have no ipod :(
7. write about it / talk about it.
8. a non spanish native speaker.

jejeje un saludo :)

f.

jotch dijo...

comentarios acerca:

1. mis respuestas favoritas: n4/2. ct/3. l&h/3. f/3,4,7.

2. el mood de celestina debería ser -y no temporalmente- el cinismo.

3. qué bonito ejercicio. qué bonitos participantes.